Boston Fern House Plant in Handcrafted Gold Ceramic Planter
- INCLUDES: (1) Boston Fern in 6" natural ceramic planter. Each plant may vary from pictures shown as plants are hand selected based on season, size, health, and readiness
- DIFFICULTY: Medium Difficulty
- WATER: Aim to keep your Boston Ferns' soil moist at all times, but don't allow it to sit in water. Tolerable to lower humidity levels, however a misting every couple of days will only help the plant.
- LIGHT & TEMP: Ferns prefer moderate to bright indirect light. Too much direct light can burn the foliage. This plant may do very well in lower light levels as well.
- NUTRIENTS: Once a month feel free to use a water-soluble houseplant food with exception to the fall and winter months During that time period, it is recommended to skip the fertilizer