- No there is not a minimum order
- Monday: All orders (2-Day & Next Day Shipping) in by 10:30 A.M PST will be Fulfilled Same Day
- Tuesday: All orders (2-Day & Next Day Shipping) in by 10:30 A.M PST will be Fulfilled Same Day
- Wednesday: All orders (2-Day & Next Day Shipping) in by 10:30 A.M PST will be Fulfilled Same Day.
- Thursday: Only Orders with Next Day Shipping in by 10:30 A.M PST will be Fulfilled Same Day (All 2-day orders will be shipped out the Monday to come)
- Friday: No orders will be fulfilled/ Saturday delivery is an option. However, we will need to be notified as Saturday delivery is not a option on the wholesale end. Also Saturday is not a business day therefor an extra charge will be incurred.
- Saturday and Sundays are not business days as our carriers do not move product on those days.
- For 2-Day delivery the answer is no.
a. (please do not chose 2-day early A.M as this service does not apply to residential areas and it is a service that must be set up with UPS) The package will be scheduled to be delivered by end of day 11pm. (This is just the time UPS gives its drivers to deliver it by. The package will usually arrive by the time your local UPS driver delivers.
- For Next Day: The answer depends on your address, it may be guaranteed by 10:30 am or it might be by end of day.
- For Next Day Air Saver: The answer depends on your address, it may be guaranteed by 3pm or by end of day.
- Next Day the package is guaranteed by 10:30 am or end of day
- Next Day Air Saver the package is guaranteed by 3 PM or end of day.
- Yes, however, we do not recommend this as the plants will be in transit for an extra 2 days.
- Plants shipped Thursday would be delivered by Monday.
- Plants shipped Friday would be delivered by Tuesday.
Q: Do I need to water my succulents?
A: We include instructions in all of our orders. A great rule of thumb is to only water when the soil becomes completely dry. Be sure not to over water as succulents do not ever like standing water (even in the soil). It is best to water less, especially at first, to see how long it takes for the soil to dry back out. Soak thoroughly, then allow to dry completely, repeat. If you have any questions about the care of your plants feel free to contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Q: What if my glassware arrives damaged?
A: If there is anything wrong or damaged with your glassware, please contact us at email@example.com and we will rush-ship a new piece of glassware to you immediately.
Q: What if my succulents arrive damaged?
A: We certainly take pride in our plants and want to be sure you receive healthy, happy plants! If your plants arrive damaged, we will be sure to replace or refund the damaged plants. We will need to be notified within 24 hours of delivery of the plants for the possibility or replacement or refund. Please call or email us within this time frame along with a picture of the plant so we can better assist you. We do not, for any reason, accept returns. These are live plants, and they simply cannot handle being in transit more then once. Therefore, all sales are final.
Q: What if I want to return my plants?
A: Unfortunately, we do not, for any reason, accept returns. These are live plants, and they simply cannot handle the stress of being shipped twice. All sales are final. We will however, be sure to replace or refund and plants that arrive damaged. We do not replace or refund plants because of size, color, or species. Many of our plant packs are variety packs that change continually. If you have any specific preferences with your please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. We do our best to accommodate custom requests!